Have you experienced the pain of moving a PowerPoint presentation from one computer to another and found the audio is out of sync? Or you want to show the presentation but they donít have a computer or you donít have yours?
There are some things you need to do to make this transition smooth:
- Make sure text and graphics are not near the edges:
computer monitors show you
the whole picture but TVs do not.
- A conventional tube TV loses between 25-50 pixels
around the edges depending on your TV.
- Make sure your slides are around the 720x480 pixel resolution
as this is the size of a conventional TV screen
- Slide transitions do not always translate well so it is best to avoid them.
- Non-Linear Animation can sometimes act funny.
These projects can vary with complexity so pricing is done on a case by case basis.
We can convert your PowerPoint presentation to a video file or put it on a DVD, or even encode it for you to put it on the web.